3/27/2009

Bodey wish

I got this Birthday Tag from Clarice..since my bodey is around the corner..then sa buat lar...
The rules :~


1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours


My birthday wishes for 2009 …my birthday is the day after AprilFOOL..hehehe

so here goes the list..
1. Health and slimmer than now...(same goes to my family and fiancee and future in-laws)
2. Prosperity..
3. 1 minute talking to my late mum (how i wish i can share everything and whatever i have now with her..May her Soul rest in Peace)
4i want bouquet of fresh flower(white lily)+chocolate
5. fish eye lens and speedlight
6. my students work harder and harder than before and get A for their PMR and SPM
7. somebody sponsor our honeymoon package ...huhuhu
8.good skills...at photography & cake deco & singing(hehehe)
9. Tambunan and Penampang just 15min journey....
10. all my wish come true...

hehehhe, dunt want to expect more because i will be frustrated if it never come true...
Btw, i baked 2 cakes just now, one end up ..bidaaa because of wrong technical and the second one turn out good....i will use all the tips from the class to the max tomorrow..

SO, i supposed tag people rite?
sapa aaa?...okay to those yang bodey dia april month. sila buat tag ini..kalau dekat2 sama sa (around Penampang+tambunan), sa bagi cake...tp cupcake jak lar aaa.....



No comments: