3/12/2009

Erm...

well, i just dunno what to write...
Pre-exam start since Tuesday...
today im having course at PKG Tambunan..
Just surf in my Facebook, blog hop ..watching TV...
and i feel bored..
Btw, i want to learn cha-cha dance and line dance....hehehe
i'm looking at my current pic and i still dont get my better figure..huhhuhu..
but i do like my face(even it is still chubby)...because been using Elianto products since end of last year..result??...good and i like it
my diet program, on and off...lucky didnt gain weight...i still losing but very-very slow and sometimes no changes at all....maybe not orderly eating?
how come?
because i will be at school in the morning till 3pm..
went to canteen everyday at 7.00 am...no healthy food, my daily food intake for breakfast is, egg+milo...
i often eat snack such as kuih-muih (hasil jemputan makan cikgu-cikgu yang rajin masak kuih)...so, afternoon always end-up with unhealthy food+water...kesian me kan..because our canteed only provide maggie mee+telur or mee goreng hitam for lunch..bengong ka apa?? mana tahan everyday eating maggie..
so i only have my lunch together with dinner at home about 5pm...and end up eating more than i suppose..
so overall, my eating is unhealthy..seems like i eat little rite, but actually i ate snack to ease the hungry at afternoon..
the conclusion...i didnt lose any..

p/s: im so jealous with my friend that manage to lose her weight...sob sob sob
..

1 comment:

Lolies said...

hye clare...wei...mmg mcm tu la bah cigu2 punya life. sia betambah 2kg dlm tempoh setahun sa krja oo..pas 2 kan, skirt baju kurung sia ketat2 suda ni.tapi nasib baik ada kwn2 yg rajin mbwa p gym. tida perna2 sia p jd gym member. ada kwn sia asal brt bdn dia 105kg. dlm 1bln lebih dia p gym evryday, spent around 2hours mcm tu n skg berat di 98kg. mkn mcm biasa ja...tida pyh diet2 bah..hehe...