9/18/2010

HOLIDAY ~~~WHAT A WASTE

It almost the end of the holiday..will go to school again next week, but i will on leave from 11th Oct till next year semester...oo yeahhhh
i felt like wasting the 2 week of hols spending this 2 weeks of holiday with doing nothing, resting so much and sleep a lot ...sometimes went shopping for baby...but walking around the mall/supermarket makes me tired..like super tired. Everything is almost ready...maternity bag was packed. i still need few simple things. but i still feel I am not ready yet...
I did not go any open house for this raya.....because i feel heavy~~

3 comments:

CathJ said...

feel heavy ah... heheheheh...

have a great rest waiting for love 1... ^_^

KenMAHD said...

Hi Vienne :)

1st time here from CJ's blog :) Hope u don't mind I'm adding u up to my bloglist :)

btw, take care ya:)

memeljoan said...

Uuuu...next month kan??hmmm, can't wait...mo tgk baby ko...:)