9/06/2006

another day

it's another wonderful time...i'm actually doing my research on online journal for my assignment..but now, i feel down coz my research is zero...what am i doing this?? so hard....its about teaching and learning..since i study about education, i have to do a lot.. lots of thing...and this year is my final year....have to think a lot..i dunt want waste my university's life juz for study...i want it end with satisfication....

i'm studying in UMS (universiti malaysia Sabah) one of the beautiful Uni in our country (malaysia)...currently i'm 4th year student studying education with science majoring in chemistry... teacher to be lah kunun diz..but i still dunno if i can be a good and nice teacher... hopefully everythin will be fine...but i'm so afraid when thinking of being posting around the state or even around country....afraid of no water supply, no road, no shopping complex, no astro and no internet....yeah, i know, i'm such a spoiled one..but what to do..i use to be pampered with all those material things....my lie would be empty without it...and again it will be my challenge...
i juz hope everything goes well....

No comments: