8/10/2007

Happy Merdeka DAY...

Every morning ( in august) when i send my mum to school, as always i tune my radio to hot.fm...the talkative duo, Fafau and FBI they will talks something about Merdeka during dis merdeka month...and all commercials talking about merdeka...recently, the best part i heard from news that a student turn the national anthem to rap version...well, i dunt understand actually, lucky i have my fren to translate for me....





okie, im not gonna comment about it, but, erm...no idea...if we think about carefully about it,....i not telling u what is my opinion...erm, dis video gonna be sue...not gonna comment more ....

i just wanna say, i loves where i live now..just 15min away from Kota Kinabalu, .
my home is kampung style, near paddy field, nice scenery in da morning..to the beach i only have to drive 10 min..my place surrounded with many supermarket which so easy for us to shopping...i just love where i live now.....

No comments: