8/12/2007

not so happy day

i feel terrible today..ya...mood not so good..

its all happen today when i have argument with honey..something to do with something la (love life prob)..biasa la..who doesnt have...and that made me almost tears...erm...when u have problem in ur love life, only family u can turn to..and being around family is always the best things...and basically it is not take time for me to cool down...im so sensitive when comes to honey n me...do house chores in da morning, watching tv all day, playing with dogs all afternoon..and all this cheering up my day..my panda and doggies make me smile, even a little smile

at 7.00 pm, i went to visit my granny's sister who'd just passed away (sakit tua). well, when comes to this situation, it's unite the family members from all over places. and plus, getting to know ur relatives while u dunt really know who r ur fren is (which actually ur cousin) are really good thing... there are less chance to know who ur cousin are, but during this not-happy situation, u juz happy when u know u have cousins, relatives out there...

talking about cousin, i have lotsa cousins...which most of them are much more older than me..older like their children almost same age with me...so, i have my kazen, same age as mine..we grew up together, share everythings which good or bad, no secret and we both loves each other. and as time goes by..it is not because we have argument or what...but i still miss her..love her and really, i need her...she seems try to get away from me.she used to live in tuaran, and dat time we were so close....and now, she live about 150m from my house and we hardly (or never) see each other...i am so sad why dis happen to us...we never had argument...we never fight...but is seems that there is wide and tall wall separating us ..and just now, when i browsed through my other kazen's frenster list, i saw hers, active one..why on earth she didnt add me????why on earth she done dis to me? last time, she always ask for me opinion, she always have me when she need me, i always there for her when she need me..and now...we like stranger..when we see each other, we r more like fren meet an old fren =( and it's really not good...and, my happy day oso gone...it is not me want to rid her away from my life...or maybe yess..i never call her as i waiting for her to call me like she use to be..both stubborn... but i wish we can get along like we use to be..i miss her...so miss her and the old of us..

and hope, my 'ina's soul Rest in peace. God bless her...amen

3 comments:

Simply Bananas said...

nice blog

Vienne said...

thanx...

Simply Bananas said...

to answer your question in the comments of my blog, its because we already have aliases, and anonymous people just upset me, they should create a name, it's not hard.