8/16/2007

my Panda.....

it just one fine morning, while im playing online games when suddenly i heard dog fighting outside....well, our dogs always have fight to each other, so its normal thing. i went out to see which dog are fighting. it was panda and kola (my aunt's dog)..panda and kola are like enemy since they were young..both of them always fighting. panda will mad if she see kola come near me...and they start fighting again dis morning...fighting for nothing...after my aunt and me manage to separate them...i bring panda to my room and as always scold her...i checked around her body whether got any bite or not...then suddenly i see the eye,left eye almost popped out..i got panicked and tell honey.i started to cry. honey ask me to bring panda to vet..then we rush to veterinary at Kepayan...lucky, no other animal in there when we reached there.i told the vet how's it happen. the vet said, the eye will pop out if dog got bite at the head....im not happy...the Vet ask the assistant to give panda antibiotic and dunno what the medicine is...both must be inject. as always i hold panda tight so she wont bite the assistant lady..panda afraid of syringe...for the second shot, she grrr to the lady..bad panda..panda must come for the next shot 2 times more, which is tomorrow and the day after tomorrow...pity to panda....the vet said, hope the eye will go back to its place when the cut get better




Just see how panda smile...and imagine the left eye almost pop out. Sob sob. and she now sleeping well beside me. panda is the best dog i ever have..she is the one who always with me..she understand my words. and now, she cant close her eye. the eye reddish and i know she is in pain. im so sad...

Panda was named as PANDA becoz she has eyes like panda...when i see her eyes now, i wish i can help her...i see her i will start to cry...panda, i dunt want her to be like dat forever...panda is not so healthy dog when i have her...she almost died when she was young. always bring her to vet. . she have bad cough when she was young. i always gv her antibiotic and cough syrup. she is so skinny and look so unhealthy. and now, look at her...she is chubby and active. honey said, dat why panda loves u, coz u take care of her. yeahhh, panda is not just a dog...when im not happy, panda beside me n play with me...she comfort me ....i just want panda has her eye....

No comments: