10/09/2007

Not a very good mood and DAY!!!!

Dis morning, when i reach at work, i feel happy because i see the supervisor here...( I am now at work). yeahh, i want to confirm when is my offday. while im doing some work at the back store, she then tell me...."oo clare, minggu ni ko tidak payah ambik cuti bleh kah?" i was so like...not happy or to be exact frustrated..apa lah punya kesian saya...im sooo sad ..so sad...this few days honey keep asking when is my offday and planning to go movies and jalan2. but, i have to cancel it. waaa...i feel like crying. Then i sneaking msg my honey about the offday. And he replied..."kasi tau bos honey yang kalau dia x mau ada masalah kekurangan ambik staff, jgn ambik muslim ambik keja..." mean he so pissed off and i know she been counting for my off day...
This is my first experienced of working for long hours. And im testing my mind and soul for not quitting at short time.. hehehe.. this is a part time job im really looking..not a salesperson and the salary is rm500++...all i regret is less offday, long working hours and HP forbid.Honey and my family keep on asking my off day and now, for this week i dont have any..uwaaaa.....No Raya(which i dunt really care) and no meeting honey. I miss honey so much which sometime i am dreaming that he is at home waiting for me from work which i know he cant do that. He himself has his work and of course he is tired. I want to ask him to come over and spend night with me but he will left alone at home while im off to work and that makes me so selfish. i cannot too demand but i miss him so much....

No comments: