9/12/2008

been so long

It's been so long i didnt do baking. i think since fiancee bought me an oven which i bake cheesecake to try the new oven. I used to bake cake last time. I can bake cake 3 times in a week and family will happy when i always serve cake on the table. Those who visit the family house will be treated cakes. sometimes i can prepare 2 different type of cakes. actually I bake cake just to learn the decorating. I even take order for birthday cakes or for small party. But i am avoiding cake ingredients since i decided to cut calories intake. And out of no where, i suddenly get ingredients to bake cake.. i have to bake chocolate since that was the only ingredients i can get here in Tambunan. IF there are Bake With Me shop here in Tambunan =)

Here my cake look like...erm, maybe you'll like it if u are chocolate lover...

I just loves chocolate cakes....not so good decoration i think....i just dont know where on earth i can get any cake decoration here in Tambunan. I'm thinking if i can start taking order here....wink*wink*
Now, i wonder, who is going to finish the cake??
The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) season 3 just started last nite. 2 pairs are from Malaysia, one of them is Ida Nerina the Malaysian actress. well, she is not bad! for those who loves tara, dont forget to catch the show every Thursday at 9pm!

2 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

omg..so yummy!! tell me if u bake again when u at tambunan ar.hehehe

Vienne said...

sure will tell u...hehehe...