9/02/2008

Counting days

Today feel too many things to do..with all the documents and classes made me real tired. And yet, i still manage to update blog..hehhehe...I know i supposed do some revision on social issue and latest issue especially education field. 2 more days for the interview. Physically i am fully ready, but mentally i am not. I dunt know what and where to start. i just hope there are miracle for me where everything went smooth during the interview. And how i hope i meet the very sporting and good interviewer (how i wish)...
Yesterday i booked ticket to Kuching for jalan2 during october...wanna take short vacation for the weekend. There are nothing to go there actually but hang around for mind relaxing is needed for the soul..lol..alasan jak bah tu..
My fifie the poppy (puppy) still young but she seems adapt to her surrounding and super playful poppy. She so alone in da morning which she will show her sad face when honey and me heading to school. and til now, i cant get good image of her..she is not like my panda who love camera so much. I just wish everything went smooth ....

2 comments:

J.R said...

waa suda keja masi mau ada interview2 lagi ka.. susa pula mau jd cigu ni kan..

Vienne said...

ko pikir..mo sah jawatan ada satu lagi interview..kalau x, bukan cegu..