10/23/2008

Khamis Day

Day by day, as school going to end and looking forward for Holiday...i think i got more works and have to be finished before school holiday start. and i am still doing my marking..tomorrow is due date to pass up the mark to form teacher and i am super tired....oo yaaa..some of my colleagues say all the Day in week with
IsninDay
SelasaDay
RabuDay
KhamisDay
JumaatDay
SabtuDay
Ahadday
and i think i was influenced by their craziness..hahaha
even we have lotsa work, luckily, I have them to cheer my day, or else my head gonna be explode soon...
Now am waiting for the next episode of TARA...while struggling finish my marking exam paper..1 class to go..huhuhu...

2 comments:

Joan said...

sama la kita, workload hujung tahun ni..huhu

Toilet paper said...

im tagged u..cek d blog sa k..