11/26/2008

Sweet Sixteen

i want to post about my sweet16 oso, just like Annie posted in her blog. Hey after reading hers, i feel like im old...

during my 16...
1.On my birthday i dunt want to have party but i want money so i can buy cloths and jalan2 at centre Point and makan KFC together with frens.
2. I love camping...i am in active Scout girl at school....
3. we dunt use HP like 16 years old teen nowadays, but we used fixed line or public telephone. so admirer will call me at home and we will talk for hours (sampai my late mum bising2). I meet with my girlfriends at school but i still dunt understand why we have to talk over the phone for hours for more than once in a day. i call my crush and talk to him without introduce myself. and so do ppl do like that to me.
4. we used letter to express feeling to each other.
5. we seldom dating in front of peoples. I see 14 yrs old teen nowadays holding hand to each other...
6. i only know sex after 15 when we learn sex production in science form 3.huh..how innocent am i
7. My mum prepare dinner and i will help her to ready the dinner. basically i will defrost the chicken/meat about 2 hours before cook time, ready the bawang, slice the sayur2 and clean the kitchen.
8.before going to bed, i will iron my school uniform and my parents office wear. i will make sure i have clean shoes and sock...
9. before going to school i get $$ from my dad but now, i earn them but still never enough...and im wondering how bad i am, sucking my mum'm money everytime she got paid bu asking her to buy me accessories...
. and i am so slim that time..how i miss that!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I feel old after reading this post! Yes, I'm aging in protest! :-P