9/28/2009

*Monday* and it is just typical monday


halooo..i've realize that i have not update my blog for like 1 week?
huhhu..this one week hols, is like a long holiday yet not enough =(
the consequences of this holiday
1)I gain weight because i eat like there was no tomorrow
2) i feel bloated because alcohol consumed=(
3) i pokai because of the Lap2Foo which SAPU my money=(
4)extra tired because of not enough sleeping
But then, i am happy because i have 3 days straight reunion with my friends (BFF)..my ex-classmate from high school. it wasn't a problem for DH and me since all of them are friends because we all from same class since form 1.
Well, this holiday was such a joy for me...\
i have few good news from the bffs. 2 of them will engage. one get married last saturday(where I met Alvin Ting), 1 of them will get married soo soon(and the bride & groom to be is also our classmates since form 1 also)...
Okay lately, i kind of received a question...i mean people's fav question
'ada suda kah isi?'...
like heloooo..i'm only married less than one month...
now i feel tense..
we will get know we pregnant atleast after few months of marriage bah kan..not right after the wedding...yalar..what i mean here is, after one week of the wedding i have my period, so what do u expect...gilar bah people around me..
if u people out there wish i'm pregnant, than i am more to this..
But, we just working hard and hope God will help us with that...
DH also said, dont too excited or tense about this thing, just follow what God's plan for us...

p/s: gambar tidak berkenaan dengan tajuk..hehehe..

7 comments:

Clare Rachel said...

all the best clare....sy nda akan ty tu soalan...hehe

StephenieEzra said...

well, been through there b4.

when my x-classmate get married, we kind a terikut-ikut to ask her wife, "ada suda ka?" actually for me, it was like my way 2 start a conversation but I wasn't aware dat it's a VERY SENSITIVE question until I went thru dat.

My beloved late huby & me been married for almost 3 years, we tried to conceive & GOD has a different plan for both of us.

Just pray, it's common & normal dat people will kept on asking. It was horrible, really hurt& sometimes people will give their judgements.it would be very stressful but I hope both of you will help each other in this situation, communicate & have faith. Both of u need each other to face this.

But have patience, answer with a smile.. don't worry GOD's time is always rite.

take k dear, vienne..

Annie said...

baru mau 1 bulan since d wedding.. hehehe.. soalan bonus betul.. but vienne, sedang berusaha ba jua kan? ^_^

nc said...

all the best to u n hubby ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah! go wt the flow...

GeTzzz.... said...

itu rezeki tuhan...go slow and easy babe!

carolchs said...

LOL! I've been married for almost 5 yrs now...lali sdh sa kalu kena tanya soalan bonus tu.

Nevertheless, all the best to you and hubby vienne :)