10/13/2009

Another weekend..

Late post because of laziness...
I realized now that I only can post one a week..pemalas nya sa...
my weekend was just wonderful. I am happy because I still have my friends around US (hubby and me) even we already married. The bond getting strong and the craziness still there. We never felt that we are matured enough and stop hang around and being crazy like our teenage days.So we spent again our weekend together.
On Saturday all of us gathered at Donggongon and start our journey to Tuaran to witness the wedding of our classmates(again both the bride and groom was our classmate)Max and Nellie. We all just happy for both of them.i think most of our classmate was there...it was just like reunion again.

we heading home after the high tea but we gathered again at nite for gambling session..hahaha..
The next day, on Sunday we gathered again for the wedding reception at Shangri-la Tg. Aru. Hubby and me leave the party at 10 Pm because we are rushing back to Tambunan.The reception was great as ever. The groom and bride look stunning. I like when they both sung the Wonderful Tonight song..they look lovely...
And now, I'm looking forward of my Cousin's wedding this coming November..cant wait~!!

Short update of the SBG: confirmed, I become the witch and I already have the dress and the hat. and I will bring my broom stick with me..HOHO~~~hubby will become the dracula...

1 comment:

GeTzzz.... said...

Can't wait to hear the SBG event. Blog abt it sure will be exciting!