4/22/2010

Baby Names

Currently hubby and me are seeking the baby's name...
huhu..it is really hard to find one...
still early huh? well, we just too excited about it and actually it makes my MS relieves a lil bit.
Well, one thing that i realize now is i must not leave my stomach empty or I cant eat anything after that. Gastric and heartburn really hurts. I never know that before...
I cant wait for my next scan which i believe everything form already...
my belly isnt showing yet but it is getting bigger everyday..some of my officewear couldnt fit anymore...Nadia's wedding is coming...well, i hope I still can fit my dress...

I am so EXCITED~! of course about the pregnancy~

9 comments:

noradzlina.kamdani said...

congrats..tek gud care of ur health

Unknown said...

Congrats Vienne!! Good luck with the pregnancy k..

carolchs said...

That's one of the fun part in being pregnant. Baby names!

See you at nadia's wdg clare :)

nc said...

tk care always.. wah.. siok nya..pilih2 nama ni kn.. hehe

Just said...

Hi there.

Quite some time sdh nda limpas sini.

So, u are at which week now? When is the due? I'm in week 27 now. Due end of July.

Ok ba start cari nama skrg. I'm still looking too.. :D

Claire Cassandra T said...

wahhh!! congrats vie~~

Cora said...

congratulation clare :)

Lee said...

Hi Vienne, best wishes and wishing you a beautiful baby.....
I have always loved names for girls, 'Ramona, Carmen, Dixie, Trixie.

And for boys, Duane, Ryan, Jimmy, Eddy.
You have fun, keep well and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

DONNA said...

have fun...saya 2 bulan lagi tapi belum sure lagi apa nama baby nie..hehe