1/30/2007

long time

it's been long time dat i didnt post anything here...well, im not into diz i think..and i've found something more interesting...hehheheheh...ok, if u want to know, jusst ask me..sure i'll tell, n u might be so bored...even my frens bored with my nonstop story n only who can understand me will know...
Now im here in surfer paradise (kingfisher's cc), owned by a fren..well, im abit different now...im more like free, happy a bit and so so..and what's going in my life makes me forget everything even my resposibilites =).. hard to explain...
well, im a bit disappointed about this streamyx thing...really hate Tmnet..and if i have other choice, sure i go for 'That' other choice...streamyx really sux lately...i cant play my game peacefully..and the service was so baaaaaaaaddd...very hard to explain.... im heavy gamer (for now) for online games....for how long i have to wait service like dis?
ok..enuff with my crap..im a bit bored actually..i can listen variety of sounds here in cc but i have to accept...cc ba ni..trima jak la...

No comments: