11/21/2008

handbag

This Tag was tagged by chegu carol and sheila long time ago..kind of ages ago..hehehe..dis boring holiday, i manage to do it... so the tag goes like dis:

Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.

1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
5. Answer these questions :~

Describe the contents of your handbag

so dis is my bag and its content..by the way, it is holiday, if its school day, it will be more, with planner books and so on...so dis bag was bought by me, somewhere at small boutique in Keningau near the Servay after my SPP interview.it cost about Rm40.00.Not a real leather but i feel good wearing it...i keep on changing my Handbag so far, this one i already wear about 3 months.so not bad huh??

so, these are the Q':
What’s the most important thing in your handbag?
my black wallet contain of credit card and atm card. FYI dis purse has no money at all...hehehe...and the small purse(brown colour) with 2 compartments to keep money..yes, this purse where i put all money when i have them...hahaha, my contact lens' dropper, my lipice and my hP

What’s the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
the most embarassing, when i have totake out things from bag, i have to open the bag widely so that i can show everyone things inside it where there are full of receipts and torn paper...

What’s the smallest thing in your handbag?
my office's key

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
i think..none at the mo...

No comments: