11/21/2008

u can call me

u can call me....
My names either clare or vivian, both will feel gud if u call me any of that two names...
back in my pre-school, my teacher call me Vivian because she said she like to call me with that name. Vivian was used until i finished my primary....so any of my friends from ST theresa, will call me Vivian or vian...During my secondary school, i started to introduce my name as Clare. Since then people will know me as Clare except my primary school's friends. During my secondary, there are 2 clare(s) in same class. which we were together for 5 years. It is hard to have two same name in same class with same spelling. ....The name followed until i graduated from Uni. After i posting to my current school, once again, people call me Vivian, because there r other clare in our school. so know, i was known as Miss Vivian...
As u know, my online name is Vienne (Vienz not vIeNnIE) I've been using that nickname since ages ago...i used it in Chatrooms, in game online and now in blogger...so, if people outhere call me Vienne, im still ok with it...

No comments: