12/28/2008

im still in enjoy mood...

Hey, i bet everyone has wonderful Christmas and sure get a lots of present huh? well, i dunt really have much present. But li do have great christmas gathering here at Penampang Home together with family and friends. we have makan-makan, karaoke singing, dancing and as usual, aramai tii...i wake up as early as 5.30 on christmas day and went to Lido to buy pork and chicken. When i reached home, then i start cooking. 1 dish which i have to cook about 3 hours. While waiting the dish is cooked, i prepare chicken and other things. Awhile later my aunts from Tuaran came and bring her own stuff. so the kicthen is a bit busy and noisy...hehehe...we cook with full of laughter and joy and not forgetting the chopping on board makes the kitchen even more merrier. We finish cooking when it is about lunch time. i cook 3 dishes, my aunts 2 dishes and a roasted chicken marinated by my brother. so the makan2 time start at 12.30 pm. Since that, people come and go till evening.
On 26th, i wake up late...send my dad to terminal as he went to Ranau for my aunt wedding day on 27th. Later after, fiancee and me send our car to be service. it was a long day because the service takes so looong. at nite Fiancee and me went to Cp to get cd and have makan2.
On 27th, while my dad went the wedding reception of my aunt at Ranau, fiancee, my aunt and her husband together with my bro and his gf and me went to Kimanis for a wedding reception aso. That was my mum's cousin wedding day. As usual, when come to wedding, there are dancing and singing and sumazau and i like it...i dunt mind dancing and sumazau on wedding reception since i want people do the same on my day later.....


p/s: i've been write dis post a few days after christmas and i think i can upload picture but i still dont have time to resize and edit picture...

No comments: