6/03/2013

Holiday mid Year 2013

Been awaay for so long already..
I am trying to update my blog frequenly but always end up with sleep.

This Holiday is a busy holiday for me. So many things to finish and at the same time very short time i have. 2 weeks not enough, 24 hours a day also not enough.

And it is my second wedding cake this year. I am so blessed i was given the opportunity .. Will update about it later. Hoping for better the other business ... Will launch and blog about it when everything is ready. I am more into business and i hope business will Be good. Of course i still love my work but no arm doing other job right?
2013 will be very busy year for me..
Whenever i have free time i will spend as much time with my kids. Not easy being fulltime worker with children but i am trying to be good mom..


No comments: